Flexible Rimline - Bending Station
The Rim Bending Station is equipped with four rollers. The main three rollers bend an oversized spiral and the fourth roller is correcting the spiral into the required diameter. With this technology, differences in extrusion are eliminated as much as possible. The extrusion profiles are automatically loaded by the supply table. After the rim spiral is unloaded the Rim Bending Station automatically starts with a new profile.
• Electrical connection: 3 x 380 V
• Power consumption: 2,5 kW
• Required air pressure: 8 Bar
• Air consumption: 5 ltr./min.
• Rim size: 18"-28"
• Profile strip length: 6200mm
• Output: approx. 3200 shift
• Dimensions (l × w × h): 720cm × 80cm × 1.80cm
• Weight bending station: 450 kg