Solid Tire Mounting
The FS tire mounting machine is especially designed to mount solid tires. These tires are often seen in wheelchair and other non-flat transportation vehicles. Solid tire often require a very tight fit, doing this process manually creates a heavy strain on one's hands. The Solid tire mounting machine is a faster, easier and more ergonomic choice to enhance this mounting process.
- high output
- easy to operate, ideal for job rotation
- no rim / tyre damage
- ergonomic working position
- tyre mounter can supervise trueing process
- no trueing after tyre fitting necessary
- air pressure: min. 5 bar
- air consumption: 40 I/min.
- electrical connection: 230 V
- power consumption: 0.5 kW
- sound level: < 60 dB
- wheel dimensions: 16" - 29"
- maximum hub width: 220 mm
- capacity: up to 150/200 wheels
- safety mark: CE
- dimensions (l × w × h): 1200 × 1000 × 1800 mm
- weight: 100 kg
- Can handle all rim/tyre combinations from 16” to 29”
- Minimal change-over time
- Working station: fitting of tyre / cassette hub / reflector / roller brake
- Automatic tyre centring
- Automatic inflation