HT - Rim Taper
The new Inline Rimtaper from Holland Mechanics assembles fully automatically the rim tape around a laced wheel. This machine has two coil holders, which can contain two different sizes of rim tape.
The Rimtaper can be placed inline, which means after the lacing/tightening machines and before the final trueing machines. In the same sequence you can combine this with quality stabilizing.
Rimtaping has always been a time-consuming manual process in the final tyre mounting. The search for the valve hole and the difficulty to keep the tape correctly in the rim bed is time consuming and always needs corrections. This manual process can now be replaced by automatic taping, which improves the assembly quality to 100%.
- Increase in wheel quality because of stress relieving
- Wheel safety
- More stable wheel and stronger spoke neck
- Reduces loss of spoke tension after truing with 70%
- No more re-trueing by dealer
- protects quality image of bicycle brand
- air pressure: min.5bar
- air consumption: 110 l/min.
- electrical connection: 230V (transformer for other voltages on request) :0.5kW
- power consumption: 0.5kW
- sound level: <70dB
- communication: RS-232/optical (FloorView®)
- range: 20" -28"
- capacity rimtaper + stabilizer: 70 wheels/hour (36 spokes)
- safety mark: CE
- dimensions: 0.80 x 0.80 x 2.10 m
- weight: 200 kg
- Stress relief by adding force on every spoke before ‑ nal trueing
- Fully automatic inline process
- Better seating of nipple in rim
- Communication with FloorView®
- Better seating of spoke bend in hub flange
- More equal spoke tensions within the wheel
- Automatic spoke detection
- Automatic rim tape: QTape Application System
- Automatic spoke lock: QLock Application System
- Different voltages
Holland Mechanics China
contact: Mr. Frank Zhang
59, Kaifa Lu
Economical Development Zone
Yangzhou, Jiangsu, 225009 China
Tel: +86 87 85 45 98
Mobile: +86 13 80 52 79 92 9